Un podcast de @syde et @bcurdy. Utilisez #AskNiptech pour nous poser des questions via Twitter.
[soundcloud url= »http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/298179756″ params= »? » width= »100% » height= »166″ iframe= »true » /]
- We’ve had fake news, fake science — and now, ‘fake tech’
- Uber has lost three of its top self-driving engineers
- Google Scaled Back Self-Driving Car Ambitions (or did they?)
- Google’s self-driving cars have graduated from the company’s “moonshot division”, X labs, to become a full-blown subsidiary of umbrella group Alphabet, called Waymo.
- Welcome to The Outline (theoutline.com)
- Apple May Join $100 Billion Softbank Fund Pitched to Donald Trump
- Microsoft had the best month for consumer Surface sales
- Magic Leap is actually way behind, like we always suspected it was
- Sad news My @Pebble 2 on @kickstarter got cancelled. I don’t understand this decision now that @fitbit has bought them?
- Fitbit is buying troubled smartwatch maker Pebble for around $40 million
- I just backed Nuvi – Unleash Your Sleep Force! on @Kickstarter
- I just backed The Everlast Notebook on @Kickstarter
Trends & App
- Video chat app Houseparty raises $50M from Sequoia, now holds Nr. 2 spot on iOS App Store
- Devialet, a French company, raises $106 million to expand international rollout of its connected Phantom speakers
- .@Jack Dorsey’s interview with @Snowden sends a strong anti-surveillance message to Trump
- The State of European Tech 2016 Full Report
- #PODCAST :: The Forward, Lance Amstrong
- #BOOK1 :: Marine! The Life of Chesty Puller by Burke Davis
- #BOOK2 :: Tools of Titan by Tim Ferriss
- #QUOTE1 :: « Managers of creative enterprise must hold lightly to goals but firmly to intentions. » Ed Catmull @edcatmull
- #QUOTE2 :: “Don’t believe everything you think.” BJ Miller, M.D.