Cette Ben et Baptiste se retrouvent à 2 pour discuter de l’event du siècle: l’annonce du Vision Pro d’Apple!
- First impressions: Yes, Apple Vision Pro works and yes, it’s good | TechCrunch
- US SEC sues crypto exchange Coinbase, one day after suing Binance | Reuters
- Gary Gensler says ‘we don’t need more digital currency’ after Coinbase, Binance lawsuits
- the four-prong Howey Test, which states that an investment can be regulated as a security if:
There is an investment of money.
The investment is made into a « common enterprise.”
The investors expect to make a profit from their investment.
Any expected profits or returns are due to the actions of a third party or promoter.
- Voleur et anarchiste: Alexandre Marius Jacob – Books
- ‘Hard Fork’: A New Technology Podcast from The New York Times
- BBC World Service – The Lazarus Heist – Downloads
- Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business
- The Partially Examined Life
- The concept of truth is intimately linked to the biases of forms of expression Niel Postman